An alien symbiote bonded with journalist Eddie Brock, transforming him into the monstrous Venom. The symbiote granted him super-strength and extrasensory abilities, making him one of Spider'Man's most formidable foes.
Appearances in Story
Venom makes only one appearance in the story mode of Lego Marvel Superheroes. He hides in the Oscorp Tower, and unexpectedly attacks Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Spider-Man. The heroes easily defeat Venom along with his army of Symbiote Scientists.
- Venom can use basic melee attacks such as punches and kicks.
- Venom can interact with symbiote.
- Venom can pull certain grapples.
- Venom can climb certain walls,
- Venom can web-sling.
- Venom can turn into Venom (Ultimate).
Complete story Level 3 "Exploratory Labratory".
- Venom's big figure, was an idea from fans that the makers agreed on.
- Venom's current design in LEGO is based on his classic comic appearance.
- Previously, his primary design was based on his appearance from the Ultimate Spider-Man TV series.
- In the Ultimate Spider-Man TV series, Venom's host was Harry Osborn, rather than the most well-known Venom host from the comics, Eddie Brock.
- In the comics, Venom, despite originally appearing as a villain, has at various times been portrayed as an Anti-Hero. It is unknown if the same holds true for this version however, as the games and sets have
only depicted him as a villain.
- Venom is one of the few characters that has the ability to transform.
- When idle Venom juggles skulls.