Appearances in Story
Robin (1966) does not have a major role in the story but is thought to have aided the heroes in their mission to prevent Brainiac from using the power of the lantern rings to shrink planets into miniature size.
- Robin (1966) can use basic melee attacks with comical sounds and effects.
- Robin (1966) can climb blue, magnetic walls.
- Robin (1966) can interact with technology panels.
- Robin (1966) is an acrobat.
- Robin (1966) can grapple.
Robin (1966) is unlocked when you complete Same Bat-time! Same Bat-channel!.
- This variation of Robin is based on his appearance from the 1966 Batman TV series, where he was portrayed by Burt Ward.
- Robin (1966) aka Dick Grayson is not the Robin featured in the storymode of the LEGO Batman franchise. Tim Drake is the only Robin appearing in the storymode.