A skilled and deadly martial artist, Elizabeth "Betsy" Braddock is a mutant with powerful telepathic and telekinetic abilities. She wields a variety of psi-powered weapons -- most notably, her signature telekinetic katana blade.
Appearances in Story
Psylocke does not have a major role in the story but is thought to have aided the heroes in their mission to prevent Doctor Doom from creating a weapon of mass destruction.
- Psylocke can use advanced melee attacks with her psychic blade.
- Psylocke can create a force field.
- Psylocke can use telekinesis.
- Psylocke is an acrobat
- Psylocke is a telepath
- Psylocke has mind control
Psylocke can be unlocked by completing Captain Britain's second mission.
- Psylocke is the twin sister of Captain Britain.
- Psylocke is the younger sister of Jamie Braddock.
- Psylocke and her bothers, Brian and Jamie are half Otherworlders from their father's side.