Aspiring to follow in his father's footsteps to protect the galaxy, young Sam Alexander joined the Nova Corps, an intergalactic peacekeeping force. The Nova Force grants him strength, speed, and the ability to fly, hence the nickname "The Human Rocket."
Appearances in Story
Nova does not have a major role in the story but is thought to have aided the heroes in their mission to prevent Doctor Doom and his team of villains from creating a weapon of mass destruction.
- Nova can use basic melee attacks such as punches and kicks.
- Nova has the ability of flight.
- Nova can shoot energy blasts.
- Nova can shoot energy beams.
Nova can be unlocked by completing a rooftop race.
- Nova's design is based on his appearance from the Ultimate Spider-Man TV Series.
- In LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2, his comic design was used rather than the design featured on the physical minifigure.
- In LEGO Marvel's Avengers, he is voiced by Antony Del Rio.
- Antony Del Rio had also voiced Reptil in The Super Hero Squad Show, as well as Iceman, Angel, and Human Torch in Marvel Super Hero Squad Online.
- Del Rio also voiced the DC Comics character Blue Beetle in the video game Injustice 2.
- In LEGO Marvel's Avengers, he uses the phrase "Blue Blazes" and his mission involves the Fault, which are nods to the original Nova, Richard Rider.
- In LEGO Marvel's Avengers, when the fake Ms. Marvel appears during his mission, he says that she's "meaner than the real deal," which is a reference to the comics, when she scolded him after their fight with Warbringer.