LEGO Marvel's Avengers is a game that was released on January 26th 2016 and revolves around the plots of Captain America: The First Avenger, The Avengers, Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and Avengers: Age of Ultron.
The main plot focuses on the events revolving the first two Avengers films: The Avengers and Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- LEGO Marvel's Avengers will focus more on the Avengers rather than other heroes of the Marvel Universe.
- Unlike other LEGO Super Hero games, the main story is based off of movies rather than being an original story.
- LEGO Marvel's Avengers will have many non-Avengers characters.
- With DLC, LEGO Marvel's Avengers is the first LEGO videogame to reach a full A-Z character grid.
- Strangely enough, the.Guardians of the Galaxy were never seen nor made an appearance in this game, as it is part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. However, this game was released two years after Guardians of the Galaxy released, But the Guardians of the Galaxy version of Ronan had a file in the game.