Killer Croc is a villain and playable character in LEGO Batman: The Videogame, LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, and LEGO DC Super-Villains. He is a member of the Legion of Doom and an enemy of Batman.
Appearance in Story
LEGO Batman: The Videogame
Croc is later seen arming a box filled with penguins nearby to the Gotham Docks. Killer Croc then agrees with Penguin to attempt to rescue Catwoman from the prison. The two of them find themselves face to face with the Dynamic Duo. However they manage to fend off the heroes and pull off an escape.
Shortly after, the duo has sprung Catwoman from the police station, Croc is forced to be left behind by Catwoman in order to slow the duo down. This time Batman and Robin are able to return Killer Croc behind bars.
LEGO Batman 2 DC Super Heroes
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
- Killer Croc exhibits super strength and big figure super strength.
- Killer Croc can break special walls and certain blocks.
- Killer Croc can throw other minifigures and rocks.
- To unlock Killer Croc in LEGO Batman: The Videogame the player must complete the Chapter A Daring Rescue.
- In LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes the player must find Killer Croc in the Water Works and defeat him in order to unlock him for purchase.
- In LEGO Batman 3 the player must complete the The Big Grapple in order to unlock Killer Croc.
- Killer Croc is often comparable to Bane in terms of strength and physical capacity.
- Killer Croc's big figure design is heavily based on his appearance from the Batman: Arkham video game series.