The father of Peter Parker's best friend, Harry, businessman Norman Osborn moonlights as the unstable Green Goblin and has cause Spider-Man more tragedy than any other foe!
Appearances in Story
In one mission Green Goblin escapes with the Cosmic Brick that Doctor Octopus lost. He then tricked the heroes to follow him to Oscorp Tower where he set up a trap using Venom. Green Goblin escapes the heroes, who were delayed by Venom.
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
- Green Goblin can use a glider to fly through the city.
- Green Goblin has pumpkin bombs that he throws at enemies.
- Green Goblin uses punches and kicks for melee attacks.
Green Goblin is unlocked upon completion of storymode.
- 1374 Green Goblin
- 4851 The Origins
- 4852 The Final Showdown
- Spider-Helicopter Rescue
- 10687 Spider-Man Hideout
- Green Goblin was the first villain to appear in LEGO.
- Green Goblin's son is Harry Osborn the best friend of Peter Parker.
- The Green Goblin's current design in LEGO is based on his classic comic appearance.
- The Green Goblin big figure that appears in the Spider-Helicopter rescue set, is based on his Ultimate Spider-Man TV series appearance, which is in turn, based on his appearance from the Ultimate Spider-Man comics.
- In LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, the Green Goblin was voiced by Nolan North, who also voices Deadpool and Cyclops.
- Nolan North had also provided the voice for Green Goblin in the mobile game Spider-Man Unlimited (2014), as well as the Disney INFINITY video game series.