Abandoned by his mother, Matt Murdock was raised by his father, boxer "Battling Jack" Murdock, in Hell's Kitchen. Realizing that rules were needed to prevent people from behaving badly, young Matt decided to study law; however, when he saved a man from an oncoming truck, it spilled a radioactive cargo that rendered Matt blind while enhancing his remaining senses. Under the harsh tutelage of blind martial arts master Stick, Matt mastered his heightened senses and became a formidable fighter.
Appearances in Story
Daredevil does not have a major role in the story but is thought to have aided the heroes in their mission to prevent Doctor Doom and his team of villains from creating a weapon of mass destruction.
- Daredevil can use advanced melee attacks with his bo staff.
- Daredevil can throw his bo staff as a ranged attack.
- Daredevil is an acrobat.
- Daredevil exhibits super or detective sense.
- Daredevil can climb acrobatic walls.
Daredevil is unlocked when you complete the bonus mission Feeling Frisky.
- Daredevil's bo staff, unlike other weapons in the game, can take two forms: nunchucks and a large staff.