Cyborg is one of the many protagonists in the games LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes, LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, and LEGO DC Super-Villains. He also appears in LEGO Dimensions. He is an active member of the Justice League.
Football star Victor Stone's athletic accomplishments were ignored by his scientist father until an experiment with alien technology went horribly wrong, leaving Vic's body shattered. In a desperate attempt to save his son's life, the elder Stone fused Vic's body with exotic technologies from S.T.A.R. Labs top secret Red Room. By coming to terms with being half-machine, Stone became a true hero and more human than ever.
Appearances in Story
In the storymode Cyborg is one of the heroes monitored by Martian Manhunter.
His first main appearance in the storymode was when Lex Luthor and Joker attacked Wayne Tower with the kryptonite mech. Cyborg, along with Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern, participated in the effort to defeat the villains at Wayne Tower once and for all.
- Cyborg can use basic melee attacks such as punches and kicks.
- Cyborg can use heat vision.
- Cyborg can use his laser gun to shoot singular, ranged blasts.
Cyborg can be unlocked with no purchase after completion of the story mode.
- Cyborg's first appearance was in DC Comics Presents #26 (1980).
- Cyborg has 8 variations in LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham.