Appearances in Story
Batman is one of the many heroes who joined forces with other members of the Justice League in order to defeat Brainiac before he could shrink the planets into miniature size using the powers of his captured lanterns.
Batman is first seen chasing Killer Croc, who at the time was working under Joker and Lex Luthor. Later in the Batcave, Batman becomes mind controlled by the Brainiac ship he begins to fight Robin and Alfred, who managed to defeat him.
Batman decided to go to the Watchtower. Upon arrival he was forced in battle with other Justice League members against the Legion of Doom. However, the heroes soon realize they must join forces with the villains in order to take down the greater threat of Brainiac.
- Batman (Dark Knight Returns) can use enhanced melee attacks.
- Batman (Dark Knight Returns) has big figure super strength.
- Batman (Dark Knight Returns) can use a ground pound.
Batman (Dark Knight Returns) is part of the Batman 75th Anniversary DLC
- This variation of Batman is based on his appearance from the 1986 comic, The Dark Knight Returns.
- Batman (Dark Knight Returns) is the only big figure Batman.